Gyuto 220 Chefknife black edition
incl. VAT and free delivery
The Gyuto a 220mm chef-knife.
The western handle merges with the 220 blade to form an absolute unique piece.
"Pure Cutting Performance" describes the characteristics of the 63 HRC hard blade best.
A Gyuto for daily use, and with good care for the next generations.
100% of the added value was created in the Lilienstahl manufacture in Austria.
Blade: Hand forged damascus, 63 HRC, 220 mm
Blade height: 50 mm
Blade thickness: 2.6 mm tapered
Handle: european style, black ebony , 125 mm
Weight: 233 g
We currently have a delivery time of 10-12 weeks for this knife.
Our products are made in single pieces for you.
The payment of your order can be done either by PayPal, credit card or by payment in advance.
DeliveryWe deliver free of charge in Austria. Shipping costs for all other countries in the euopean union are 15 EUR. The shipping time within the EU is usually 3-4 business days.
Deliveries to countries outside the EU may incur customs duties, taxes and fees.If the ordered product should not be available against expectation in time, we inform you immediately. Errors are always reserved.
Each Lilienstahl knife is unique and undergoes several extensive quality controls before it leaves our manufactory.
Should you nevertheless wish to return or exchange a product, please contact us in advance. You can return or exchange all Lilienstahl products that you have purchased in this online shop or ordered by email without giving reasons within 14 days of receipt of the goods.
The basic condition for taking back the goods and refunding the full purchase price is that the goods are returned complete and undamaged; products that have obviously been used and are therefore no longer saleable cannot be taken back and refunded.
In case of a return, please contact us in advance.
- Only use the knife on a wooden or plastic cutting board.
- Only use the back of the blade to remove the cuttings from the board.
- Enjoy the sharpness and craftsmanship of the knife.
- After use, wash the knife with lukewarm water. A little detergent is also recommended for the blade.
- Dry the knife carefully with a cloth so that no moisture remains.
- Knife lovers will also care the blade with a drop of camellia oil.
- Place the knife in the storage box and look forward to the next use.